Monday, April 29, 2013

summer wish list.

I have to stay up because I just put laundry in the wash and the thought of wet clothes sitting all night...nawww, not so much.  I can either work on the reference list for my junior thesis OR I can compile my summer clothing wish list.  The choice is clear. (:

  • shorts! I have two pairs...from two years ago. Time to upgrade.  I feel like all the leg workouts I've been killing myself over in the last six weeks should warrant a pair similar to these..  
American Eagle, $40.  

American Eagle, $40.
Definitely won't be spending $40 on something that's probably only worth $10.  This is just inspiration for when I hit the thrift stores. (:

These from Old Navy are also sweet, and cost half as much. 
    Old Navy, $23
  • What I really need ("need" being a very relative term after spending  a week in India) are skirts.  Much like shorts, I own two skirts I would actually wear.  Those post is making it much more glaringly obvious how pathetic my wardrobe really is. 

I love this skirt from American Eagle!  It also happens to be on sale at the moment.  Hm..

American Eagle, on sale for $20

And then there are these two, from Old Navy. Ahh!

Old Navy, on sale for $17
Old Navy, on sale for $17

And these two, from Maurices.  Wow, wow, wow.  I'm a fan.

Maurices, $32

Maurices, $32























  • Next I would buy a bunch of t shirts from Target because they are great and come in great colors and one of my favorite looks is a cute skirt such as the ones I've picked out here paired with a simple, fitted, feminine t shirt.  Solid stuff there.  Like such as this one, which is $8 and comes in 12 colors. Thank you, Target.  

Target, $8



  • I'm feeling some chunky jewelry to pull all these hypothetical outfits together.
Target, $25
Target, $30 

Target, $14


  • And shoes! Oh summer shoes!  

Target, $15



Target, $20



Now I have an itch to make a few polyvore outfits from everything in this post.  You might see them soon, considering that today was my last day of classes as a junior! WHEW!  


No comments:

Post a Comment